Our project www.confluence.org is inaccessible once again

Trying to access https://www.confluence.org/ , the server returns an error:

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

In the past, these errors were caused by database queries getting blocked. However, the project’s SQL database was recently upgraded in an attempt to prevent these problems.

15:03:50 up 0 min, 1 user, load average: 0.16, 0.03, 0.01
A reboot of the database host powering the site seems to have brought your website back up. We can follow up with you privately to try to resolve the root cause(s).

Thank you for your help.

FYI - this problem has occurred once again.

Up again now. Thanks to whoever fixed it :slight_smile:

The problem has occurred again (for the past few hours)

It’s up again now. Thanks to whoever/whatever fixed it

@rf-confluence There was a similar database issue to what happened before, which we cleared. We’ll discuss details with you in a ticket.

I’ve just noticed that the problem has returned. The server returns a “503 Service Unavailable” error.

The problem has returned once again. The server returns a “503 Service Unavailable” error.

The problem has occurred once again: The server returns a “503 Service Unavailable” error.

Thanks again to whoever/whatever fixed this

FYI, the problem has returned.

The site is still down. This happens about once every month, on average. It would be nice to get a permanent fix to this problem.

Thanks to whoever (or whatever) fixed this. (Once again, though, it would be good to get a more permanent fix…)

Sigh… It’s down again…

It’s up once again. Once again, thanks to whoever (or whatever) fixed this. Please get back to me so we can try to work out a more permanent fix.

@rf-confluence Thanks for the information. We will contact you in a ticket to discuss this.

Down again (" 503 Service Unavailable") :frowning:

Thanks again to whoever/whatever fixed this. Please continue to try to work with me to get a proper, permanent fix.