Can't log into login.ibiblio.org

can’t login to login.ibiblio.org/cdeemer

no problem before but haven’t used in a couple months

please help

Same here, my ssh key stopped working a couple weeks ago for account: curt@login.ibiblio.org This is to support our FlightGear.org (open-source flight sim) project infrastructure. How can we fix this?

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay - I’ve updated your login so it should be working now. We recommend that you go ahead and change your password at this time.

Hi @sarahwh I am unable to ssh into sripedia@login.ibiblio.org - I haven’t logged in to it in awhile and I get a “Permission denied, please try again” message. Either my password is wrong or?? Please help. Thanks

I’ve updated your account - it should be working now. We recommend that you go ahead and change your password now.

Hi, Thanks a lot. I was able to successfully login. Regards

same for login.ibiblio.org/wcom Can you assist?

Your login has been updated - let me know if you still have trouble. We recommend changing your password at this time.

Thanks much Sarah! We are good to go.

Dave

Looks like I’m also having this same problem, can’t login, getting the “Permission denied, please try again” message trying to log in to smartin@login.ibiblio.org – can this be fixed? Thanks.

I’ve updated your account so it should be working now - we recommend changing your password at this time.

Thanks! Good to go and I’ve changed my password.

same here unable to login to contribs@login.ibiblio.org/smeserver
usual keys and known password are not accepted.
I have reseted the host key in known host, but still locked outside.
can you assist ?

Thanks

Hello - I’ve updated your login so it should be working now. We recommend that you go ahead and change your password at this time.

1 Like

@sarahwh having the same issue :smiley:

@Jason_Moore This should be working now. We recommend that you go ahead and change your password at this time.